By Richard Barakat FACS, Andrew Berchuck, Maurie Markman MD, Marcus E. Randall MD FACR
Read or Download Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology PDF
Best obstetrics & gynecology books
One of many mysteries of mammalian copy is the physiologic approach that determines the size of gestation. the right kind timing of beginning guarantees that the younger person is satisfactorily constructed to outlive and adapt within the extrauterine setting, and that the mummy is able to supply nutrients and security to the child.
Difficulties in early being pregnant are one of the most typical stipulations in gynecology and - with administration changing into much less invasive and based extra on actual ultrasound and a very good figuring out of serum biochemistry - many nations now suggest that every one maternity devices have an early being pregnant part devoted to handling those stipulations.
In the meanwhile of start, the obstetrician is gifted with a variety of visible symptoms within the neonate that could be totally common or which can point out the presence of a few underlying or affliction. with the ability to realize those at an early level is usually fairly very important for his or her winning administration.
Bringing jointly the main updated info on congenital Müllerian anomalies, this entire textual content explores advances in realizing the embryological motives of those malformations, the platforms used to categorise the numerous sorts of malformation which may be visible, and the field’s present analysis, review and administration options.
- Infections, Infertility and Assisted Reproduction
- Organization and Management of IVF Units: A Practical Guide for the Clinician
- A Cochrane Pocketbook: Pregnancy and Childbirth (Wiley Cochrane)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An evidence-based text for MRCOG (2E)
- Lecture notes on obstetrics and gynaecology
- Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health
Additional resources for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
Gierach GL, Chang SC, Brinton LA, et al. Physical activity, sedentary behavior, and endometrial cancer risk in the NIH-AARP Diet and Health Study. Int J Cancer. 2009;124:2139–2147. Loerbroks A, Schouten LJ, Goldbohm RA, et al. Alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, and endometrial cancer risk: results from the Netherlands Cohort Study. Cancer Causes Control. 2007;18:551–560. 40. Terry PD, Miller AB, Jones JG, et al. Cigarette smoking and the risk of invasive epithelial ovarian cancer in a prospective cohort study.
60. Ollberding NJ, Lim U, Wilkens LR, et al. Legume, soy, tofu, and isoflavone intake and endometrial cancer risk in postmenopausal women in the multiethnic cohort study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2012;104:67–76. 61. Friberg E, Orsini N, Mantzoros CS, et al. Alcohol intake and endometrial cancer risk: a metaanalysis of prospective studies. Br J Cancer. 2010;103:127–131. Yang HP, Gierach GL, Danforth KN, et al. Alcohol and endometrial cancer risk in the NIH-AARP diet and health study. Int J Cancer. 2011;128:2953–2961.
Dietary glycemic index, glycemic load, and the risk of endometrial cancer: a case-control study and meta-analysis. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2012. Larsson SC, Friberg E, Wolk A. Carbohydrate intake, glycemic index and glycemic load in relation to risk of endometrial cancer: a prospective study of Swedish women. Int J Cancer. 2007;120:1103–1107. 56. Nagle CM, Olsen CM, Ibiebele TI, et al. Glycemic index, glycemic load and endometrial cancer risk: results from the Australian National Endometrial Cancer study and an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.