By Henry Leung, Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay
Developing environmental sensing and tracking applied sciences develop into crucial specially for industries that can reason serious infection. clever environmental sensing makes use of novel sensor thoughts, clever sign and information processing algorithms, and instant sensor networks to augment environmental sensing and tracking. It reveals functions in lots of environmental difficulties similar to oil and fuel, water caliber, and agriculture. This e-book addresses concerns on the topic of 3 major techniques to clever environmental sensing and discusses their most recent technological advancements. Key contents of the ebook include:
- Agricultural tracking
- Classification, detection, and estimation
- Data fusion
- Geological monitoring
- Motor monitoring
- Multi-sensor platforms
- Oil reservoirs monitoring
- Sensor motes
- Water caliber monitoring
- Wireless sensor community protocol.
Read or Download Intelligent Environmental Sensing PDF
Similar environmental books
Conventionally, time sequence were studied both within the time area or the frequency area. The illustration of a sign within the time area is localized in time, i. e . the worth of the sign at each one quick in time is definitely outlined . besides the fact that, the time illustration of a sign is poorly localized in frequency , i.
This instruction manual presents entire assurance of laser and coherent-domain tools as utilized to biomedicine, environmental tracking, and fabrics technological know-how. world wide leaders in those fields describe the basics of sunshine interplay with random media and current an outline of easy study. the most recent effects on coherent and polarization houses of sunshine scattered by means of random media, together with tissues and blood, speckles formation in a number of scattering media, and different non-destructive interactions of coherent gentle with tough surfaces and tissues, let the reader to appreciate the foundations and purposes of coherent diagnostic options.
Environmental switch as a rule, and climatic switch particularly, are inclined to effect considerably upon assets akin to water and soils, remodeling modern day landscapes and their ecological features. in this case, disruptions of socio-economic actions in delicate areas of the globe should be anticipated in coming a long time.
- National Environmental Policies: A Comparative Study of Capacity-Building
- Environmental UV Photobiology
- Sea Level Rise and Coastal Infrastructure: Prediction, Risks and Solutions
- Renewable Energies and CO2 : Cost Analysis, Environmental Impacts and Technological Trends- 2012 Edition
Additional resources for Intelligent Environmental Sensing
In: Proc. Int. Conf. , Power (ICCCP 2009), pp. 15–18 (2009) 57. : A home monitoring system for elderly people based on MEMS sensors and wireless networks. In: 2013 IEEE Sensors, pp. 1–4 (2013) ISBN: 1930-0395 58. : Using a Wireless Sensors Network in the Sustainable Management of African Palm Oil Solid Waste. In: 2013 Tenth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG), pp. 133–137 (2013) ISBN: 0769549675 59. : Wireless, multipurpose in-home health monitoring platform: Two case trials.
133–137 (2013) ISBN: 0769549675 59. : Wireless, multipurpose in-home health monitoring platform: Two case trials. IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine 14(2), 447–455 (2010) ISSN: 1089-7771 60. : A H-QoS-demand personalized home physiological monitoring system over a wireless multi-hop relay network for mobile home healthcare applications. Journal of Network and Computer Applications 32(6), 1229–1241 (2009) ISSN: 1084-8045 28 H. C. Mukhopadhyay, and X. Gui * 61. : A 24-hour health monitoring system in a smart house.
3. Springer, Heidelberg (2013) 82. , Mason, A. ): Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring. SSMI, vol. 4. Springer, Heidelberg (2013) 83. : The selection of novel planar electromagnetic sensors for the application of nitrate contamination detection. , Mason, A. ) Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring. SSMI, vol. 4, pp. 171–196. Springer, Heidelberg (2013) 84. : The Effect of Temperature Factor on the Detection of Nitrate based on Planar Electromagnetic Sensor and Independent Component Analysis. C. ) Smart Sensing Technology for Agric.