By Tony Bove
The ideal full-color consultant to the iPod contact for either Mac and home windows users
Your iPod contact can accomplish that many stuff. With this full-color advisor, you will get hip to your whole iPod contact has to supply and take complete benefit of the iTunes shop and the App shop, as well.
You'll commence by way of studying find out how to deal with the multi-touch interface and developing iTunes. Then you will find tips to connect with the web through wireless, obtain and ship electronic mail, get instructions and use maps, play video games, obtain and watch video clips, store for cool new apps on the App shop, and masses more.
- Starts with the fundamentals of establishing and utilizing the iPod contact, richly illustrated in complete color
- Covers hearing track, synchronizing your information, operating with the calendar, establishing iTunes, and getting on-line through Wi-Fi
- Shows the right way to ship and obtain electronic mail, store for video clips and song on the iTunes shop, browse the internet, percentage pictures, obtain and watch video clips and television exhibits, and obtain apps from the App Store
- Explains the right way to use your iPod contact as a conveyable video game console and the way to control your contacts and to-do lists
- Also covers retaining your info and troubleshooting
iPod contact For Dummies is helping you're making the main of this outstanding equipment that mixes a widescreen iPod with contact controls, a conveyable online game console, and a step forward net gadget
Read or Download iPod touch For Dummies PDF
Similar authors books
In a witty and chic autobiography that takes up the place his bestelling Palimpsest left off, the distinguished novelist, essayist, critic, and controversialist Gore Vidal displays on his striking existence. Writing from his desks in Ravello and the Hollywood Hills, Vidal travels in reminiscence during the arenas of literature, tv, movie, theatre, politics, and overseas society the place he has lower a large swath, recounting achievements and defeats, acquaintances and enemies made (and occasionally lost).
At the foggy streets of Seattle, a serial killer often called the road Butcher is terrorising town. Newspaper photographer Nick Wilder is acquainted with seeing grotesque murder scenes. but if the road Butcher claims Nick's brother his newest casualty, the case all at once turns into very own. decided to discover his brother's killer, Nick stumbles right into a dizzying labyrinth of deceit and chance.
In 1937 William Rose Benet despatched a tender Yale graduate pupil, Norman Holmes Pearson, to interview the subtle expatriate poet Hilda Doolittle in the course of one of many few journeys she made to the US after going in another country in 1911. until eventually her loss of life in 1961, they engaged in a chronic and wide-ranging dating important to H.
- Writers Between the Covers: The Scandalous Romantic Lives of Legendary Literary Casanovas, Coquettes, and Cads
- The Soldier
- H. P. Lovecraft : Contre le monde, contre la vie
Extra resources for iPod touch For Dummies
As if that weren’t enough, iTunes gives you the power to organize content into playlists. A playlist is a list of the items that you want in the sequence that you want to play them. For example, you can make a playlist of love songs from different albums to play the next time you need a romantic mood, or you can compile a playlist of surf songs for a trip to the beach. You can even combine videos and music in a playlist. Chapter 4: Exploring iTunes and the Online Store If you organize songs into playlists in iTunes, you can then easily synchronize those playlists with your iPod touch to be more selective about the music you copy.
Need to use an accent mark? For instance, the word café should really have an accent mark over the e, and there may even come a day when you need to include a foreign word or two in a note — lycée or Autowäsche or también, for example. Although you can switch the language for the keyboard (as I describe in Chapter 15), you can also include an accent mark over a vowel by using the English keyboard. Hold your finger on a vowel (such as e) to show a row of keys that offer variations on the letter.
2. Tap the Timer icon along the bottom of the Clock display. The Timer wheel for minutes and hours appears, along with the Start button. 37 38 Part I: Touching All the Basics 3. Flick the timer wheel to set the timer in hours and minutes. 4. Tap the When Timer Ends button and tap a sound to use when the timer is up. 5. Tap Set in the upper-right corner of the display to set the sound (or Cancel in the upper-left corner to cancel the sound). 6. Tap Start to start the timer. The timer runs backward.