By Robert A. Baldor MD
- 1,800 multiple-choice questions drawn from universal scientific events, offered in ABFM-exam format
- Detailed rationalization assisting each one answer
- Key issues highlighted throughout
- Additional studying feedback after every one right answer
- Pictorial atlas bargains scientific photos and lab smears
Now with the print variation, benefit from the bundled interactive publication variation, delivering pill, telephone, or on-line entry to:
- Complete content material with better navigation
- A strong seek instrument that draws effects from content material within the booklet, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting instrument for simpler reference of key content material in the course of the text
- Ability to take and proportion notes with associates and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to avoid wasting your favourite content material for destiny use
- Interactive Q&A with greater than 1,800 questions
Read Online or Download Bratton’s family medicine board review PDF
Best music: guitar books
The hot usual in jazz pretend books due to the fact that 1988. recommended by way of McCoy Tyner, Ron Carter, Dave Liebman, and plenty of extra. lightly divided among criteria, jazz classics and pop-fusion hits, this is often the all-purpose e-book for jazz gigs, weddings, jam classes, and so forth. like any Sher song pretend books, it good points composer-approved transcriptions, easy-to-read calligraphy, and plenty of extras (sample bass traces, chord voicings, drum appendix, and so forth.
The main finished track profession consultant to be had: covers the complete variety of occupation concerns such a lot musicians face. opposite to the traditional funny story approximately the best way to get to Carnegie corridor, ''making it'' in tune isn't really easily approximately perform, perform, perform. at the present time, over 200,000 humans within the usa paintings as musicians.
''Mek a few Noise'' , Timothy Rommen's ethnographic learn of Trinidadian gospel track, engages the a number of musical types circulating within the nation's complete Gospel neighborhood and illustrates the rigorously negotiated and contested areas that they occupy in dating to questions of identification. via exploring gospelypso, jamoo (''Jehovah's music''), gospel dancehall, and North American gospel track, besides the discourses that encompass performances in those types, he illustrates the level to which worth, which means, and appropriateness are consistently circumscribed and reinterpreted within the means of coming to phrases with what it seems and seems like to be an entire Gospel believer in Trinidad.
By means of age thirty-nine, Blair Kilpatrick had settled into existence as a practising psychologist, spouse, and mom. Then an opportunity come across in New Orleans became her international the wrong way up. She again domestic to Chicago with not likely new passions for Cajun track and its defining tool, the accordion. Captivated through ordinary goals of enjoying the Cajun accordion, she got down to grasp it.
- Slayer - Show No Mercy
- Frank Sinatra: The Man, the Music, the Legend
- Musicology: The Key Concepts (Routledge Key Guides)
- Women in Texas Music: Stories and Songs
- The Songwriter's and Musician's Guide to Nashville (Songwriter's & Musician's Guide to Nashville)
Extra resources for Bratton’s family medicine board review
Checking the INR approximately 24 hours after the first dose can help determine the second dose. If there has been little or no rise in the INR (which is to be expected), a 5-mg dose on the second day should be safe. If an INR is not available on the day after the first dose, it can be obtained on days 2, 3, or 4. If the initial INR (on days 1 through 4) is high, the patient is likely sensitive to warfarin’s effects; therefore, a lower dose should be given. Patients who are restarting warfarin therapy after a time off the drug can safely begin with their previous maintenance dose.
Because chronic insomnia is often multifactorial in etiology, a patient may need multiple treatment modalities, including medication (antidepressants, antihistamines, melatonin) and behavioral therapy. If an underlying medical or psychiatric condition is identified, this condition should be treated first. Additional Reading: Primary insomnia in older persons. Am Fam Physician. 2013; 87(4):280–281. Category: Neurology 6. A 65-year-old man presents to your office and reports urinary incontinence.
Am Fam Physician. html. Category: Patient/Population-based care 4. Which of the following statements is true regarding influenza? A) Treatment with antivirals should be initiated within 48 hours of the onset of symptoms. B) Anitiviral agents reduce the duration of fever by 1 week. C) Amantadine is effective for both influenza types A and B. D) Prophylactic therapy is the single most important measure to prevent influenza outbreaks. E) Amantadine is the only agent approved for prophylaxis. Answer and Discussion The answer is A.